[Swftools-common] support SWFTools

From: AlfredoC
Subject: [Swftools-common] support SWFTools
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:06:22 +0100

Hi, I', using this email account to submit to you an error during SWFTools installation, any suggestions will be appreciate. During the "make Install" step I visualize the error in attachment: do you have any idea to correct the error?
I have a Centos ver 5.0 and SWFTools ver. 0.9.0
Thanks

--

Alfredo Cattaneo
CRM Consultant