Re: [Swftools-common] how to use .onpress function nested in a .button

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] how to use .onpress function nested in a .button object in AS3
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:30:50 +0000

Salut jean-michel,

It is my understanding that '.button' is swfc script specific, as are
actions inside it, such as '.on_move_in:', '.on_press'.
Since it is highly unlikely that Adobe would wish to implement swfc
support in Actionscript itself,  I suppose the
answer to your question is a resounding no.

Are you perchance thinking about this the wrong way round?  Nothing to
stop you wrapping AS2 and AS3 inside
swfc code.

HTH.

Chris.