RE: [Swftools-common] libpoppeler

From: Andreas Haufler \(scireum\)
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] libpoppeler
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:06:44 +0200

Hey, thanks for the fast reply.

I know that xpdf is not unmaintained I just thought it might save some time
if the code is not updated manually. However something that would be more
important would be the usage of the new font rendering engine. Are you
already working on this? I've looked through the code and seen that you
already output CSMSettings Tags. So all that is needed would be the
FontAlignZones for fonts. Is there a general way to compute them. It
googeled a bit but there's really not much information out there :-( I also
tried to make my way through the flex compiler sources, no luck either :-(

Anyway, one last central question would be, is the current version in git
broken? I ran ./configure and then make and make fails when compiling
./lib/pdf. Seems like it doesn't find referenced header files.

Best regards
Andy

freundliche Grüße
scireum - Ein Unternehmen der TTI GmbH

i.A. Andreas Haufler
Projektleiter scireum

TTI GmbH - TGU scireum, Friedrichstr. 8, 70736 Fellbach

Tel: (0711) 69394632  -  E-Mail:   address@hidden
Fax: (0711) 69394635  -  Internet: http://www.scireum.de

TTI GmbH - Zentrale, Nobelstr. 15, 70569 Stuttgart
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Bertsche, Elgar Rödler
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 19455