[Swftools-common] Data Loss During swfrender

From: sachinchakote
Subject: [Swftools-common] Data Loss During swfrender
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:35:46 +0530

HI
I am converting swf into png.
For few swf i found that the resultant png file missed someĀ  text out of SWF

During ocnvertion i got following error.

Warning: 62 unclosed clip(s) while processing endpage()

but it generateĀ  PNG file.

The PDF was created using pdf2swf program from a WORD document

I have attachedĀ  the , swf and PNG file

Any idea why the swfrender program lost the text or am i using old exe ?

Thanks
sachin

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 9:37 AM, sachinchakote <address@hidden> wrote:
thanks you Ricardo !

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM, sachinchakote <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can swfrender convert swf to tiff format ?

I'm not sure, but I think not, only png.

But if you can easily convert to tiff with imagemagick:
$ convert output.png output.tiff

Ricardo

--
With regards
Sachin Chakote

"You simply will not have enough time to make life easy for everyone, so the very best you can do is make life easy for a subset of the world"