Re: [Swftools-common] swftools 0.9 and debian

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools 0.9 and debian
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 00:08:37 +0100

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Gabriel troisgros
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
>
> i'm getting a new dedicated server and i plan to take a debian os. does the
> 0.9 version of swftools is ok with debian ? i prefer to be sure before
> choosing my server

I don't know about debian but I compile/run swftools 0.9.0 on my
laptop with ubuntu 9.04.
On server side I only have swftools installed and running on CentOS 5.x

I suggest you to install a virtual machine (with VirtualBox or VMware)
with debian and see for your self.

Ricardo