[Swftools-common] installing swftools in linux help

From: Suresh Bharadwaj
Subject: [Swftools-common] installing swftools in linux help
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:33:35 +0530

Hi!

                I am trying to complie swftools in linux. I getting the following message while running configure script.

* The following headers/libraries are missing:  ungif gif_lib.h

* Disabling gif2swf tool...

I have downloaded  giflib-4.1.6.tar.bz2, configured and compiled it successfully but could not “make install” as I do not have root access.

How can I configure swftools to search ungif from an alternative path???

Please Help

Regards,

Suresh