[Swftools-common] Image rendered over text / Errors making swftools-0.9.

From: Max Agrazal
Subject: [Swftools-common] Image rendered over text / Errors making swftools-0.9.0 on RHEL4
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:04:40 -0500

Hello all,

I'm trying to install swftools-0.9.0 on a RHEL4.
The error that I'm getting is the same as this thread: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg03891.html

I have already installed the swftools-0.8.1-1, the problem with this is when I try to use the tool (pdf2swf), the pdf has an image on the center of the page and it is some kind of background/seal image.
When I run the utility, the image is rendered over the text.  So the text is not readable next to this image.

I thought that upgrading the tool would help, but I'm unable to find this out.

If you can give me some clues about why is the background image being rendered when converted to swf or why can't I install the latest release, I would be really gratefull.

Best regards,
Max Agrazal