[Swftools-common] pdf2swf problem

From: Farhad Seyedmehdi
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf problem
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I just found 2 problem and I appreciate if  comeone can have a look to it.

I just used the latest version of swftools from the date swftools-2009-08-24-2042.rar  but in some complex pdf it does not create swf and it produce error.

First problem
=========
I used the following command :

pdf2swf.exe -j90 -q -T8 -G -qq -X 455 -Y 563 -f -F D:\SWFTools\fonts -s zoom=55 -s multiply=4 -s linksopennewwindow -s poly2bitmap -s linknameurl -s enablezlib -s bboxvars -s flashvers ion=8 -s jpegquality=80 -s splinequality=100 fbfa285bb91a.pdf -o 3c96dc83bc25.swf

pdf is http://www.farsinetwork.com/farhad/fbfa285bb91a.pdf

If  I remove poly2bitmap I got the following error
see error     http://www.farsinetwork.com/farhad/error.JPG

with poly2bitmap no swf will be created.

problem 2:
After error the pdf2swf tool is waiting for OK button see in error above which if you run pdf2swf using a java web application you never see OK and pdf2swf will hanging for ever and waiting for someone to press OK even if using -q it still asking for OK button. I think the error messages should be displayed just as a text format not windows.

Thanks in Advance
Farhad