Re: [Swftools-common] Improving SWFDUMP

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Improving SWFDUMP
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:20:45 +0200

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 2:12 AM, Blake Hartstein<address@hidden> wrote:
> Are people currently working on the next versions?

I'm adding new features every now and then. Mostly stuff I need myself :)

> Any recommendations or thoughts to get started (beyond getting the
> source code and building it)?

Building the source code is a good start :)

Other than that- well, I don't know which improvements you want to make, but
if you want to add parsers for features that swfdump currently doesn't support,
you may want to look into lib/modules/swftools.c, function enumerateUsedIDs()
as a sort of "cheatsheet" on how to extract information from a specific tag.