[Swftools-common] List of PDF documents with erros

From: Imran Malik
Subject: [Swftools-common] List of PDF documents with erros
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:28:21 +0000

Guys~
Please add PDF documents in following links with errors, problems here and the cause of errors? I will appreciate if someone can send number of pdf documents with different errors.

http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/Pdf2swf_example%2Btest_documents

Thanks
Imran

> Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:24:34 +0200
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Text search in SWF
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 02:06:32PM +0530, prawesh bahuguna <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Yes, I need same thing as Imran said. Can anybody have a pdf file that can
> > not be converted into swf properly. I am in process of fixing errros.
>
> Not quite sure whether this was related to the current "text search"
> thread (I think it wasn't), but this page has a couple of
> pdf documents that fail pdf2swf, at least without -O1:
> http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/Pdf2swf_example%2Btest_documents
>
> Feel free to add any (non-copyrighted!) documents here.
>
> Matthias

HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.