Re: [Swftools-common] anyone have success with word search?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] anyone have success with word search?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:38:04 +0200

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 08:22:02AM -0700, Roy Bronson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, I need help with Arabic word search in the
> viewer, if you can give advice or help please let me know. I have tried
> everything.

Hm, I guess you need the arabic language package. That'll require that
you use the command-line version of pdf2swf, though.

Download and extract the xpdf arabic package into a directory of your
choice, and then convert your files like this:

    pdf2swf -f -s languagedir=/path/to/your/xpdf-arabic file.pdf -o file.swf