[Swftools-common] bug / wish in gif2swf and png2swf

From: stefan
Subject: [Swftools-common] bug / wish in gif2swf and png2swf
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:32:38 +0200

Hi there!

I am new on this list, and i have a wish, to be implemented into swftools. ( I tried version 0.8.1 of the swftools)

Would it be possible to change the background color of the output from gif2swf and png2swf to generally use white, instead of green and black? If possible, it would be great, if you could add a switch to choose the background color in the command line. The background shows only through, if the animated pictures have transparencies or are smaller than the canvas size.

Thanks in advance

Stefan von Halenbach