Please can any one help on this.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ananth Palanisamy <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:51 PM
Subject: [Swftools-common] [PDF2SWF] Processing Internal Page links
I wanted to extract the Internal page (TOC) links while converting the PDF file. I have requirement to get the pages details separately. Is there any function/method is available to get this done? Is it possible to override the inbuilt function using my custom function?
Reason for requirement: -
1. I am generating SWF files from multi page PDF file. Each PDF page will be converted to separate SWF files.
2. Now the TOC/internal page links are lost their data.
3. It gives me an error if I click the hyperlinks.
4. I couldn't disable the links while converting it. It will disable both internal and external links.
5. If I able to get the page link details using any of the function, then I can process it from outside.
Please help me.