Re: [Swftools-common] Simple question - Multiple .sc files?

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Simple question - Multiple .sc files?
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:25:43 +0100

Matthew,

I take it then, that you haven't resorted to experiment, just to see what
would happen?!   Best way to learn sometimes, inspired guesswork.  ;o)

Never having tried it before either, except for 5 mins ago(!),  it would
appear that something like,

 .flash filename="file.swf" bbox=300x200 version=10 fps=60 compress
 .include file2.sc

Seems to work just fine.  Just watch out for duplicate references.

Enjoy your voyage of discovery.

Regards,

Chris.

PS  Matthias is the one for full details of what swftools can and cannot
      do.  He wrote it!