[Swftools-common] Security domain and Adobe AIR

From: Luca Agostini
Subject: [Swftools-common] Security domain and Adobe AIR
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:31:41 +0200

Hi,
   i would thanks the swftools' developers for the great tools.
I've tried to found my problems in archive with no results.
The problem is loading a swf generated with pdf2swf in my air application. I have this error;

SecurityError: Error #3207: Application-sandbox content cannot access this feature.
 at flash.system::Security$/allowDomain()
 at rfx::MainTimeline()[constructor.as:0]

I think the problem is this row in MainTimeline constructor:
      flash.system.Security.allowDomain("*")
that is not supported in Adobe AIR.

It's possible to modify the constructor or delete this feauture?
Thanks!

Regards

Luca