Re: [Swftools-common] is there any Library version of pdf2swf code

From: sachinchakote
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] is there any Library version of pdf2swf code
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:41:38 -0800

Hi mayur,
basically i want to integrate the PDF2SWF functionality into my C++ JNI library which will be accessed through Java application.
giving a system call to execute the exe will not give me full control over opration. So i was thinking about somehow converting the exe into library which i can load into my application and give  it runtime call. i managed to do so by making some changes into the makefile generated by configure script. ( using -shared flag ) and exporting the main funtion in pdf2swf.c file
but the problem is the code has lot of exit(1) statement on which kills JVM.

can you put some light on this problem. is the code not designed to be used inside JVM enviroment. So it is just intended to be used as standlone exedcutable program ?

Thanks
Sachin