Re: [Swftools-common] Security violation issue

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Security violation issue
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:30:56 +0200

i have also noticed that there is a bug in the flash ide (CS3 & CS4). i could not figure out what it was triggered by:
sometimes flash raises a SecurityError at a totally uninvolved part of a project that is not causing any abortions of code execution. it's a random swf very often.
online (browser, flash plugin) this never happend.

guess that's not your case here.

filip