[Swftools-common] pdf2swf javascript events

From: Onur Tugcu
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf javascript events
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:28:57 +0300

Hi everyone

I'm building a simple virtual class for remote education, and I want the teacher to control student slides using _javascript_.

Is it possible to easily create _javascript_ events (eg. for page flipping) for the generated swf? Does the default_viewer.swf support these events? If so, what are the function names?

I could not find the information in the faq or on the web or in the manual.

Thank you for your time.