[Swftools-common] Converting this PDF results in pages turning red!

From: Matt Long
Subject: [Swftools-common] Converting this PDF results in pages turning red!
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:45:23 -0400

Hello,

PDF and resulting SWF available at: http://web.mit.edu/mattlong/Public/pdf2swfstuff/

Aside from seeing the red by opening the SWF directly in your browser (you have to use the right click menu to advance frames since I used the stop command), you can also see it in my custom viewer here: http://webnotes.net/?TDNFKb

When converted using the command below, all but the first page of the SWF are solid red when viewed directly through Firefox or the custom viewer i'm working on. Note that the subsequent pages are a different (smaller) size than the first, I assume this has something to do with it perhaps? Is there anything that can be done with this?

pdf2swf --fonts --stop --flashversion 9 wtf.pdf -o wtf.swf

I'm using the latest official release  of pdf2swf, version 0.9

Many thanks!
Matt

--
Matt Long