[Swftools-common] How to compile pdf2swf source code into dynamic Librar

From: sachinchakote
Subject: [Swftools-common] How to compile pdf2swf source code into dynamic Library
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:05:42 +0530

Hi
I have tried pdf2swf tool , and it suits perfectly to my project.
But i want  to give a call to pdf2swf program runtime from my application, for that i need a library of pdf2swf program

Do we have pre compiled libraries available for download.
if needed how to create a library from the source code you have shared ? It is complex or easy enough to modify few headers / compiler flags ?

Your help in this regards will be of great help to me .

Thanking in anticipation

Sachin

-