[Swftools-common] Image Quality

From: Chakravarthy, Mukund
Subject: [Swftools-common] Image Quality
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:47:10 -0400

Hello all – I recently came across an issue during conversion of PDF to SWF, the message was “Too complex to render, swf cannot support over 65535 shapes”.
I got around the error by following the instructions provided by Matthias on the following post:

Now I realize that the graphics in the PDF are deteriorated significantly while the vectors are good.
Is there anyway we can improve the quality of the graphics while still being able to workaround the 65535 limit?

Thank you.
Mukund