[Swftools-common] Discover paths in a swf file, to get images on webserv

From: alexandre suzuki
Subject: [Swftools-common] Discover paths in a swf file, to get images on webserver directories.
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

There is a swf file on a webserver that acts as an interface for a collection of
images.The swf file does not have the images embedded,it gets the imagesĀ
elsewhere on the webserver(or on any other webserver on the internet) and
serves the images per request as an swf file.I used swfdump to experiment to get any paths that could lead to discover where are the images on theĀ
webserver but I did not recognize any that could help.
How can this be done?Discover the paths in cases like this(to download the images
with wget instead of getting them one by one with a webbrowser).