[Swftools-common] Problem Setting ExternalLink

From: Leif Wells
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem Setting ExternalLink
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:59:47 -0400

All,

I am having a difficult time dealing with setting an external link with an Flex/AS3 Project and need some assistance finding out what I am doing wrong.

I am setting the link in a button in my PDF like so (I cannot find where I found this syntax, but this is what I have right now):
http://pdf2swf:call:externalFunction:GoToBlog

To compile the swf, I am using this string:
pdf2swf -p 1 -T9 -s externallinkfunction=externalFunction assets\doc.pdf -o assets\p1.swf

During the processing, I get the following error(s):
Warning: Couldn't translate button code of button 148 to flash 9 abc action

Obviously I am setting something incorrectly.

Can someone steer me in the correct direction?

Leif