Re: [Swftools-common] Continuous view on pages

From: Revandi M
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Continuous view on pages
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:47:43 +0700

Hi,
I started a project to develop website like issuu.com or scribd.com using swftools few days ago and I have meet no difficulties in the implementation till this time. Regarding to your question, what do you mean is about implementing the swf viewer into converted pdf right? if so, you can use "swfcombine" command to do this, e.g

"swfcombine -o PATH_TO_SWF_RESULT PATH_TO_SWF_VIEWER_FILE viewport=PATH_TO_CONVERTED_PDF_FILE"

"swfcombine -o uas2.swf viewer.swf viewport=uas.swf"

Hope it can help and correct me if I'm wrong ....

Thanks,
Revandi M
www.vandenito.com
www.geraihosting.com