[Swftools-common] Re: pd2swf is not embedding all (any of) the used font

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: pd2swf is not embedding all (any of) the used fonts
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:57:39 +0200

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:30:58AM +0530, Bhupendra Singh <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Then why version 0.8.1 is properly embedding all the required fonts? and in
> the current dev snapshot, as it says, all basic fonts as embedded by
> default.

Just tested your file- I get all fonts embedded properly, and also
text selection works- both with the files I converted from your PDF
as well as with the SWF files contained in your .zip archive.

Maybe you could be more specific what the actual problem is with your
application? E.g. how does your text selection code look like?