Re: [Swftools-common] Handling "link" event

From: Max
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Handling "link" event
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:56:19 +0200

Yes, that should work- did you register a handler for the new Event you
throw, too? (What happens if you call trace() instead?)
I call this throw instead trace just to see it in debug player without FDB or other debuggers. But this event never thrown.
I attached simple movie with code on first frame:

viewport.stop();

function viewport_linkHandler(event:TextEvent):void {
   //do something
   navigateToURL(new URLRequest(event.text));
}

viewport.addEventListener("link", viewport_linkHandler);

I convert it using

pdf2swf -f -T9 -s linkfunction=event -B test.swf file.pdf -o result.swf

But it doesn't work (without viewer links works fine). I can't understand what's wrong ?
Could you look at it? Thanks.