Re: [Swftools-common] attn Matthias -highlight links w/o having to hover

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] attn Matthias -highlight links w/o having to hover
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 14:43:01 +0100

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 11:11:21AM -0800, matt cline <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello, is there a way to highlight links w/o having to hover(-s linkcolor)
> them to see the highlights(so their easier to spot in the swfs)?  Thank you.

There's no configurable option for this- however if you're willing to
fiddle with the source, you can hardcode a color.
Find this section in lib/devices/swf.c:

    /* shape */
    myshapeid = getNewID(dev);
    i->tag = swf_InsertTag(i->tag,ST_DEFINESHAPE3);
    swf_ShapeNew(&i->shape);
    rgb.r = rgb.b = rgb.a = rgb.g = 0;

Change the last line e.g. to

    rgb.r = 255; rgb.b = rgb.g = 0; rgb.a = 128;

to get red link highlighting.

> Matthias sorry for addressing this to you, but the last time i asked this
> question, the thread was hijacked and I never found the anwer.

Yes- mailing list traffic has reached a point where it's hard for me to
keep up. (Which is good- a healthy mailing list should have plenty of posts,
however every now and then I do need to be reminded of something I might
have missed)

Greetings