[Swftools-common] missing characters in generated swf

From: Goldstein, Seth
Subject: [Swftools-common] missing characters in generated swf
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:09:52 -0600

For some reason, I have a PDF that when run through pdf2swf, some of the
characters are lost.  I am using version 2009-02-16-1757 of pdf2swf.  My
command line is:

pdf2swf.exe -f missing_characters.pdf -o missing_characters.swf

And the output from pdf2swf is:

NOTICE  processing PDF page 1 (612x792:0:0) (move:0:0)
WARNING Approximating advance value for glyph 0
WARNING Approximating advance value for glyph 0
NOTICE  Writing SWF file missing_characters.swf

I have attached the pdf I am using.  Thanks!