Re: [Swftools-common] Scrolling in rfxview.sc

From: Ian Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Scrolling in rfxview.sc
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:39:06 +0000

Hiya,

Someone sent this a patch to my patch to the list.

Replace the following line:
        if (swf._y>=top){  //Either not zoomed, or at top of page

with:
        if (swf._y>=(top-1)){  //Either not zoomed, or at top of page

and this should work.

Ian.

David Shaner wrote:

Hello Ian,
The only thing I get to happen is the scoll button on the mouse will return to a previous page if I am past page 1 of the swf. The location of the page stays the same. I got the copy of the rfvview.sc from http://swftools.org/rfxview.sc I did try clicking on the page to get it to scroll, but nothing happens. Dave