Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] highlight links (not on hover)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:45:38 +0000

Matt,

A link is simply a button made up of text.  Therefore whatever you can
do with the attributes of a button you can also do with a 'link',
i.e. change almost everything about it's appearance, and function.
Do you need an example?

Incidentally, I hope Roger's post was intended to be well tic.  It was
reminiscent of that old non-pc joke about how to make a Venitian
Blind!  Sooner him than I!! ;o)

Regards,

Chris.