Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: font spacing very closed after conversion

From: Jonas Petersson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: font spacing very closed after conversion
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:46:28 +0100

Hi Imran, (list added again)

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 09:28, Imran Malik <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello, how can someone fix this problem? Will uploading fonts in fonts
> folder solve this problem?

I don't know Quark, but a typical problem is that you didn't tick the
box that includes all needed fonts in the document. This will grow the
PDF somewhat, but it will work...

If you can't get to the original document, I suppose it might be
possible to print-to-file from a viewer (say Acrobat) where it looks
good thanks to magically found local fonts and then re-distill that
PDF. I just did a quick test with that doc and it looks pretty good at
a glance.

                                                           / Jonas