[Swftools-common] Anyone up to some freelance work?

From: Martin Perez
Subject: [Swftools-common] Anyone up to some freelance work?
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:02:34 +0100

Hi there,

We are using swftools to create and transform documents to swf format
and displaying them with the default swfviewer. So far so good, but
now is time to customize the viewer and we severely lack knowledge of
swfc and also (lets be honest) design skills.

So if anyone has experience and thinks he could create a viewer like
the one in scribd.com, docstoc.com or ghazoo.com send me an email and
we could talk in detail. Actually due to the nature of our documents,
the viewer does not need to be fully featured as those are, just
having a proper zoom, a nice background and gradients and proper
buttons to browse the document would be more than enough. Should be
easy for anyone with experience.

Cheers,
Martin