[Swftools-common] Odd Bounding Box Issue?

From: Matthew Richer
Subject: [Swftools-common] Odd Bounding Box Issue?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:43:44 -0500

I have an interesting scenario where I have a client/user who is using a certain set of images which appear find in the PDF, but when converted to SWF get cropped on the top and left side.  It looks like some kind of bounding box issue but then again I don’t know much about how PDF2SWF works.  I’m using the most recent snapshot (Dec -17 – 2157) on a Windows machine.  Attached is the PDF and the converted SWF.

Anyone offer some insight?

Thanks a bunch!

Matt