[Swftools-common] Re: Full screen for rfxview.swf

From: Cristian Rusu
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: Full screen for rfxview.swf
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:51:52 +0200

Is there anyone receiving this emails?
I am not sure...

thanks for help and sorry to bother

Sincerely
Cristian Rusu
Web Programmer & Electronic publisher

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 09:48, Cristian Rusu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello

I downloaded windows toos for test purpose over php but I will use linux ones, hopefully they work the same once figured out.

However, I am unable to get a pdf converted right.

I am trying to get it combine with rfxview.swf.

For some reason, the flash player used later for reading is not giving me true full screen, the viewport remain the same.

Also, is there a rfxview.swf witha full screen button in it?

Thank you