[Swftools-common] Help with search highlight

From: jriggio
Subject: [Swftools-common] Help with search highlight
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:05:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,
I have been reading your mailing list posts all day and have found a ton
of helpful stuff. What I need though is a fool-proof way of searching swf
with text highlight. I would love a demo or sample file to play with. Also
this should be added with a build of swftools. It seems that a lot of
people are in need of this function.

The last thing is I was using print2flash 2.7.3 and some of my pdf's will
not search. Have you found this to be a problem with your product?

Thanks in advance :)
Justin