Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview change page number

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview change page number
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:13:01 +0100

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:01:26PM -0600, Johannes Wilm <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can make a few more such smaller patches, and for example it would
> likely be better if the page-field had a white box below it so its
> more obvious the field can be edited.

That's a good idea.

> If someone sends the code for search and/or print that has already
> been written, then I'll likely also be able to adopt that to rfxview.
> But I'd think it would be a wast of resources for me to investigate
> how to do that from the ground up, if someone else already has done
> that work.

I'm not aware of anyone who has done any open-source implementations
for search yet, apart of course from commercial projects.

For print, I have this code fragment:

    printbutton.onRelease = function(){
                                var pj = new PrintJob();
                                pj.start();
                                pagenr = 1;
                                while(pagenr <= swf._totalframes) {
                                        setPageNr();
                                        pj.addPage("swf");
                                        pagenr = pagenr + 1;
                                }
                                pj.send();
                                delete pj;
    };

Any help with properly integrating this is more than welcome.

Greetings