[Swftools-common] reg: Help for pdf2swf convertion processing time

From: swami nathan
Subject: [Swftools-common] reg: Help for pdf2swf convertion processing time
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:44:22 +0530

Hi,

I have used pdf2swf to create swf files from the pdf file. I am using latest snap shot version(swftools-2008-11-12-0905.rar ) .My requirement is to generate swf files with text in the pdf files remains vector and other things(like images) remains as scalar in the resulting swf file. I used following command to do the task.

Pdf2swf -o page.swf testbookgen.pdf -p 1 -s jpegquality=70 -s zoom=150 -O1

I got the desired output. But the time taken to process file is concerned me. It took around 15 – 20 seconds to process a single page in the pdf. I have attached the pdf file with this mail which I have used for testing. Is there any way to improve(decrease) the processing time. Could any one please help me to improve the performance?.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan. S

Give the world a slice of your life. Get a Live.in id Check it out!