Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.

From: peter kostov
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:26:36 +0200

Ian Wilkinson wrote:
peter kostov wrote:

Matthias Kramm wrote:

If you're not afraid of "The Source", there's an array called
"arguments[]" in src/swfc.c, which is actually quite readable.
(There probably should be some documentation autogenerated from that
 in the future)

Attached is a txt file with a list of commands and their arguments that I extracted from swfc.c. It was very useful for me :)

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this, does the @ prefixing parameters indicate they are optional?

Ian.

No, but I am not really sure about its meaning. Most of the parameters are optional and if you omit a mandatory argument swfc will complain.
Peter

--
http://receptibg.com - рецепти, готварство и хранене, менюта, статии, идеи и полезни съвети
-------