Re: [Swftools-common] Gui

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Gui
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:01:05 +0100

Hi Gunivortus,

> is there any progress in a next update of the Gui?

No, afraid it's still outstanding- I've got a few other
things to tackle first before starting the next
pdf2swf-gui/rfxview iteration.

> I know, you had several things on your to-do list for the Gui, I've a
> proposal too for that list..... ;-)

A very good. TODO lists do need those proposals to grow. :)

> The viewer output can be set, except to 'fullscreen' to 'same as pdf' and
> 'custom'. However, choosing those last ones, they appear in a browser window
> with very much empty space, which doesn't look good really.
> My proposal is, to make the html output window directly fitting to the
> swf file, implementing the needed code for that in the output html.

Good idea. Not sure how many people actually currently use
that "auto HTML generation" feature, but it's something
that would make sense. (Unless you embed the HTML in another
HTML, but then you have to go to Hypertext-hacking land anyway)

Greetings