Re: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:36:47 +0200

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:54:35PM +0700, John Francis Lee <address@hidden>
wrote:
> >Sorry. I meant
> >    swfdump -e trigvisualizer.swf > trigvisualizer.html
>
> That works fine... and produces a page with the swf embedded within that
> opens in firefox. So I guess it depends on the html used to wrap the swf.

Maybe. Funny thing is, paper5.html was produced in exactly the same way.

It might also be a permission issue- trigvisualizer.html is a
local file, maybe Firefox refuses to embed things in remove html
pages on your system.

Could you try saving paper5.html to a local file (together with the SWF)
and try to start it from there?

Greetings