[Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?

From: Tom Frank Christensen
Subject: [Swftools-common] E-Paper Viewer with source for pdf2swf?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:25:46 +0200

Hi

Anyone has an Epaper Viewer with source that I can get for download – so I can use it with pdf2swf?

Example on what I would do would be:

http://www.hunkemoller-brochure.com

Any help is greatly appreciated, I already have one working, but actually it isnt – it uses a mix of jpg and single frame swf files, and I would like one where everything is together, maybe not thumbs, but see page 1 – and U get to click to zoom page 1, then when flipping to page 2 it loads that, and page 3.

Theres one already in the link list of References : http://www.digipaper.fi/index.html - which does exactly what I would like to create… (ofcourse with our own design for personal usage for our pdf’s)

Thanks bigtime in advance!

Med venlig hilsen

? Tom Frank Christensen, IT-Ansvarlig