Re: [Swftools-common] png2swf-blur effect

From: 西瓜来了
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] png2swf-blur effect
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:34:53 +0800

I tested some swf file this afternoon, and I found that there was a smoothing switch for png and gif, I think that setting quality to "low" when playing will turn off the smoothing switch.
But I don't know  how to turn off the swith with the png2swf tool.
Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

landerzhang