Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf internallinkfunction

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf internallinkfunction
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:05:09 +0200

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 04:10:10PM +0200, Bence Dragsits <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there any way to point out the buttons in the swf?
> I can iterate through the objects of the swfs but the names are:
> page3
> page5
> page8
> I thought they Button instances, but "mc instanceof Button" returns false.

Yes, these are the buttons. The name of the button (e.g. "page3") is what
this link refers to. If it's e.g. a link to a web page, the button
will be named "http://www.quiss.org"; or something.

Not sure why "instanceof Button" returns false. Have you tried querying
the object for _x, _y, _width and _height?
That might enable you to create a button of the same size, at the
same position, which reacts to your events.

(And yes, I *do* know it's about time I finished the AVM2 link
 implementation so you get proper Flash9 events for links/buttons)

Greetings