[Swftools-common] TextSnapshot.setSelected() problems when use swftools

From: phystar
Subject: [Swftools-common] TextSnapshot.setSelected() problems when use swftools python gfx module
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:17:56 +0800 (CST)

I have a question regards usage of python gfx module.

when I get the swf created by swftools and load it in my swfviewer,I use

TextSnapshot.setSelected() to set text highlight.But it not works.

And I find the help from adobe:

The colored rectangle that indicates a selection is displayed only for fonts that include

character metric information; by default, Flash does not include this information for static

text fields.

In pdf2swf,there is a parameter names:-f, --fonts  Store full fonts in SWF. (Don’t reduce to

used characters).

Then in gfx module,how can I set this parameter?

I try to use gfx.setparameter("fonts", "1"),But it not works.

[广告] e100办理业务,抽取心动大奖,惊喜连连,赶快行动!