[Swftools-common] Export an OpenOffice Impress .odp file to a browsable

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Swftools-common] Export an OpenOffice Impress .odp file to a browsable Flash .swf file with full screen feature
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:37:52 +0200

Hello,

I want to export an OpenOffice Impress .odp file to a Flash .swf file
I read http://www.swftools.org/pdf2swf_usage.html

I have try two ways
Using directly pdf2swf -bl -o document.swf document.pdf

Using the different steps that are describe in the pdf2swf_usage.html document (*)

I like when slides are browsable.

But I also would like to add a view full screen icon (like in flv player
http://flv-player.net/players/maxi )

Does someone can give me a better viewer than
http://www.quiss.org/swftools/SimpleViewer.swf
(a viewer with the full screen icon)

I don't have Adobe/Macromedia Flash (I'm using Linux).
So can you explain me how I could make a viewer without Flash ?
(using an open source flash / actionscript compiler)

Best regards

Sébastien Celles

(*) I also have made a bash script for this