Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf links

From: vrabete
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf links
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 05:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

When exporting with pdf2swf, the internal links export as
on(release){gotoAndStop(page_number);} (external as getURL...).

I am trying to achieve something similar to what PageGangster did with their
book, and that is, "catch" that page_number (or url) from that button
action, but I have no clue whatsoever how I could do that.

Could you please help me out on how could I get that information from an
external loader of a swf generated with pdf2swf.

Did anybody solve this problem yet? (i sure hope posting here doesn't spam
you all with the same question twice)