Re: [Swftools-common] How to use an external vector image as a viewer bu

From: Jon Hartford
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] How to use an external vector image as a viewer button?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

Cameron,

If you can convert your vector art into SVG (Inkscape is open source and can convert from other formats), then you can get it into swfc as an object. (the .outline command, then into a filled shape (if you want it filled) with the .filled command) You can then use it instead of the jpegs when making your buttons.

See: http://www.swftools.org/swfc/swfc.3.html (the swfc manual) for how to import svg to swfc code.
(or my site at http://www.swftools.uni.cc/squishy.php for a more verbose explanation & etc.)

Have fun ;)
Jon