Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with animated GIF to SWF

From: Stephen Moran
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem with animated GIF to SWF
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:54:35 -0700 (PDT)

Gaudin,

I'm not sure what your needs are, but perhaps you could simply use the Animated GIF file in Flash, instead of converting it to SWF.

Animated GIF Player in AS3:
http://www.bytearray.org/?p=95

Generate Animated GIFs via AS3:
http://www.bytearray.org/?p=93

Doesn't answer your question, but might be an alternat solution depending on your need.

-Steve