[Swftools-common] patch for poppler use

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Swftools-common] patch for poppler use
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:05:07 +0200

Hello,

I have added the possibility to link against poppler instead of xpdf.
Of course it doesn't work because there are many functions that are
private in the original xpdf and are public after applying
xpdf-changes.patch, and other API changes.

However, apart from that, I have done what I imagined should be done to
use poppler instead of xpdf.

So as soon as your changes in the API have made in xpdf and poppler, I
believe that it would become possible to use poppler, but of course this
would also need testing since it doesn't work currently.

I have also made a header file to translate the symbols that are
different in xpdf and poppler. I guess that they are different in
poppler to avoid clashing with other shared libraries.

The patch is merged with a rebased patch for external libart.

--
Pat