[Swftools-common] swf_GetDefineBBox in swftools.c doesn't work for bitma

From: Bas Horsting
Subject: [Swftools-common] swf_GetDefineBBox in swftools.c doesn't work for bitmaps
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:50:55 +0200

Hi,

I’m using swfdump in a project but as it didn’t seem to return bounding boxes for DEFINEBITSJPEG2 tags, I looked into the code, and found that it shows //FIXME in

the part of swf_GetDefineBBox (in swftools.c) that deals with images. Any idea how to get this fixed or why it was broken? I'm just starting to read the code.

Thanks!

Bas Horsting